9.26.2016

Self Awareness Month: Tyree M.


Tyree is an artist from Hollis, Queens now residing in Long Island, NY. He is the youngest of four, and has been blessed with the talent of expressing himself through music. Tyree is a visionary, and brings a fresh breath of air to everyone under the sound of his music. He enjoys writing, hanging in the city, and working hard so that his family can live the American Dream.


Q. What does self awareness mean to you personally?

A. To me, self awareness means; to have understanding within yourself. When we lack self awareness, we become lost, and its hard for some people to come back from that.


Q. What are your greatest strengths?

A. I tend to read peoples vibes well, and I learn a lot about people by just observing them. I also have the ability to express myself through music, better than I do with others. Those are some of my strengths.


Q. Name one old habit you are trying to get rid of.

A. I have the habit of keeping to myself very often. It can be a good or bad thing. The good thing is, I get to learn more about me. The bad thing is, I become less social with those around me. It's something I'm still working on.


Q. What steps are you taking?

A. Just taking it one step at a time. I know somewhere down the line I'll get better.


Q. What is one attribute that you have to offer others?

A. I offer to others what I don't offer to myself as much, that's love and self care. That's my best attribute Id say.


Q. Where do you find strength?

A. I find strength in myself these days. Growing up I was hard on me, and only I was able to better the situation. Once I overcame my personal problems, I've been feeling unstoppable.


Q. What life lesson would you like to pass on to the next generation?

A. Life is like a wave, there will be ups and downs. Just know that everything that you are put through, is beneficial towards your growth.

I would like to thank Tyree for taking the time out to do this interview, and thank YOU the readers for encountering this beautiful soul with me.

xxx,
Jo



3 comments

Latest Instagrams

© Jo's Beautiful Encounters. Design by Fearne.