12.16.2016

A Few of My Favorite Things: Mommy & Me Edition


Len is a cool young mom from NY. She's a stay at home mom and enjoys taking trips to different museums and parks with her one year old daughter Lena.

My first favorite item for Lena would be my Tula Ring Sling Carrier


There are so many wonderful features, but my favorite would be that it allows me to nurse on the go for those days where there is no stopping. I bring it with me when I know I'll be out all day, in case she wants to be out of the stroller.


Something we seem to use daily is the Mother Goose Club Youtube Channel


Sometimes I just need Lena to like chill for a second. I don't now if it's the funky costumes or the extremely happy tones of voice, but my girl can be entertained by all of their songs long enough for a boring car ride, or doctor office wait.


Another helpful item has been the Aveeno Eczema Therapy Cream



My daughter suffers from eczema and her doctor prescribed a cream which contained steroids, which is harmful for a babies body, and actually made her eczema flare up once I stopped applying it. I switched to the Aveeno Eczema Therapy Cream which has cleared up her eczema safely as well as effectively.


Last but not least is the Munchkin Sippy Cup




This is a newer discovery for us. It has a weighted straw so the child can drink sideways or even upside down without spilling! My cousin recommended it to us and we love it! It goes everywhere with us,

Now it's time for Mommy's favorites!

My first favorite for myself would be my camera


I love being able to capture life's beautiful moments.


Second would have to be yoga pants & bralettes!





It makes nursing and chasing my one year old much more convenient and comfortable!


Next is a trend that I'm loving


Choker necklaces make my effortless outfits look stylish and cool magically! So I can still be a trendy momma!


Last but not least is a household essential... drum roll please...



Coconut oil!! Like Frank's Red Hot Sauce, "I put that on everything!" No but seriously, from cooking, to hair masks, to teeth whitening, you name it! I live on this stuff!



I hope you enjoyed this interview with Len. You can follow her and her yummy daughter by clicking the links below! (:

Lenny: Instagram
Lena: Instagram
Lenny & Lena: Youtube





Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Jo's Beautiful Encounters. Design by Fearne.