12.09.2016

A Few Of My Favorite Things: Mommy & Me Edition




It is the most wonderful time of the year! I am so in love with the holidays. Family, cookies, and singing, celebration, joy! Man I'm cheesing as I type these things. So here it is ladies! A few of my favorite things for Jaxen as well as myself. Let's get to it!

The first item on my list is this amazing chair by BabyMoov. 


Now my son thinks that he is grown, which is why this chair is perfect for him. Jaxen enjoys sitting at the table with us while we eat and this chair is so perfect for that. And lets be real, those moments where I need to get things done, he also enjoys lounging in this chair while he watches t.v. 

Second are these amazing bibs from H&M.

Jaxen is a drooly baby! He enjoys slobbering all over his toys, and sucking his fingers, which I am sure you guys know from my Instagram photos. (@josbeautifulencounters) These bibs are snug underneath that adorable fatty neck, so the drool doesn't get in between those rolls. They also dry easily, and come on, they are so stylish!

Next up is my amazing baby bag!


I can not even begin to tell you how many compliments I get on this bag. People often ask me if it's a diaper bag or a purse. The inside of the bag is super spacious. I can fit my Skip Hop changing pad which is stuffed with diapers, and wipes, a few change of clothes, and bibs, and still have room left. There is a smaller zipper which is where I stash my wallet, and any important papers that I may need for the day. On the sides there are two BIG slots that can fit at least 3 bottles each. And the front pockets have my little everyday necessities such as lotion, lip gloss, and emergency toys! Overall I would rate this diaper bag a 10+ and recommend it to every mom on the planet.

Last but not least is this Nuby rattle.


I honestly can not tell you where I would be without this toy. This is by far Jaxen's favorite toy and has been for a few months now. The ring  makes it super easy to wrap his chunky little fingers around it, and boy does that teething wave hit the spot! I have witnessed Jaxen chew on this for 25 minutes the most! That is enough time to get  a few things done! I'm sure every baby loves shaking a rattle. This will be on the list for every single child that  I have.

Now onto mommies faves!

First up is this heavenly perfume


Between sweating like a pig since I had Jax, and 2 minute showers, there is nothing like a heavenly spray of Flower Bomb to keep you smelling fresh. I love this scent because it isn't super strong. It's a soft hint of sweetness. There is something so amazing about that gentle reminder that I don't smell like the hot mess I feel like.

Second, gel manicures for all

Now when this item came out I was pretty skeptical. Before the baby I wen to get gel manicures every two weeks, and it actually worked. But could a product from target do the same thing? The answer is YES! It's so easy to do, and it dries quickly. Definitely a plus. 


Next up, my go to cardigan


Now I have this exact cardigan but just in beige. This is my go to, everyday cardigan. Not only is it super warm and cozy, but the size makes it so easy for breastfeeding. Whether I have a shirt that needs to be lifted up, or a tank top that needs to be pulled down, this cardigan covers it all. Jaxen hates blankets covering his face, but this cardigan just wraps him up like his favorite blanket. Not to mention I can dress this up or down. A pair  of jeans, and a tank become a super cool looking outfit with this cardigan,

Last, but not least, my go to kicks!


Anyone who knows me can probably guess whats going to be on my feet unless I'm dressed for church! I loveeee these sneakers. I actually leave them downstairs by the door, and I know I will just slip them on when it's time to go. First off, they slip on! I usually have Jax in one hand, and the diaper bag in the other hand, which leaves no room for me to be bending over attempting to put on shoes. They also go with everything despite the fact that there is green on the back. I have a closet full of sneakers but 9 times out of 10 these are my first choice.

Well ladies, that sums it up for me! I hope you guys enjoyed these items. Comment your favorite items below! Merry CHRISTmas (;






Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Jo's Beautiful Encounters. Design by Fearne.