9.19.2016

Urbini Omni Plus Travel System Review


Hey ladies and gents! Welcome back to my blog!

So lets get right to it! As soon as I entered my third trimester, I began the stroller hunt. I knew exactly what I wanted in a stroller, I just needed to find all of my request in one contraption. Here is my long list of needs/wants.


1. It had to be inexpensive. I call myself cheap, but my classy friends say that I should refer to myself as frugal... the fancy way of saying cheap. haha! I did not want to invest thousands of dollars into a stroller and car seat.

2. It had to be front facing. Yes I am THAT mom. I want to see Jaxen 24/7. Even as he moves on to be a toddler, I would like to look down at him and know that he is ok. Do not judge me lol.


3. I needed a travel system. I wanted to be able to pop my car seat off, place it in the car, and then pop it back on when I reached my destination. I don't like the idea of having all these different pieces. It's hard enough to remember all the things that I need in my diaper bag. 

4. I also wanted my toddler seat to be able to pop on and off, and be front facing.


5. Although I wanted something cheap, I was completely obsessed with the idea of having a bassinet attachment. If I'm being completely honest, I was more obsessed with the LOOK than I was of the idea of having the baby be able to lounge.

After doing a LOT of research, I came across the Urbini. My heart was literally filled with joy as I went down my checklist and discovered that this travel system met all of my needs, and was so affordable!

Although I love all of these amazing features, there are a few things that I do not enjoy about this travel set.

The Cons
  1. The wheels! Man oh man. As long as I just have the baby in the stroller we are good to go. But as soon as I add my diaper bag, or grocery bags, my wheels act like they are on crack. They spin out of control, and basically have a mind of their own. Extremely annoying. 
  2. Although it is amazing to have the car seat snap out of the car and straight onto the stroller, it sometimes takes me about 5 minutes to get it to snap in. Now my amazing husband figured out that the handle that you use to carry the car seat has to be in a certain position. But man, it should snap in a lot easier than it does.
  3. The shade cove barely covers anything. I had to purchase an attachment to make sure that the sun was not beaming on the baby..
Overall, I believe my list of pros and cons are about even. I work with and use the stroller because I have it, but  I'm not sure I would purchase this for any future children. Mainly because of these wheels man. What's the point of a stroller if you can barely push it? 

Well I hope that this review helped anyone considering purchasing this stroller, and maybe even gave some of you mom and dads some ideas about what to look for in a stroller.

Thanks a bunch for taking the time to read! Comment below what strollers work the best for you!

xxx
Jo

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Jo's Beautiful Encounters. Design by Fearne.